Thursday, October 25, 2007

Never buy high traffic domain from digitalpoint

Interview Question | Freelance Programmer
Earn Money | Google Group | Yahoo Group

I just had a bitter experience in buying one of the high traffic domain cheapseoservices.com parked at sedo
I checked at sedo it is receiving 10000 uniques per month, the moment it was transfered to my account, I redirected to my web site and started tracking how many visitors it is getting per day, any guess ?

I am getting maximum 1 visitors per day!! (from 300 uniques per day to 1 visitor per day, is this not a miracle ? Lost few hundred bucks , does not look like the domain can recover even a dollar in next two years
So buy only developed domain, never pay more than $25 for buying a parked domain even though someone claims it is getting thousands of hits, who knows where from the domain owner is generating traffic.

Labels: , , , ,

Bookmark It  Blogmarks del.icio.us Digg it
feedmelinks Furl reddit Spurl Yahoo MyWeb Google
Squidoo StumbleUpon

4 Comments:

Blogger Lina Trivedi said...

Saw your post in DP - that sucks!! There are some legitimate sellers, as a seller your post made me think that perhaps I need to provide substantiated data for my products ... sorry you lost out on the money, I know that would have hurt me - did you leave a nasty iTrader? At least that is an ounce of retribution!

November 7, 2007 at 7:47 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I think you need to change your title because it is not DP that provide the wrong channel but rather your choice getting traffic...you should change the digitalpoint to the name of the site...if it really a bad experience for you, then the site need to stated on your title...just my 2 cents..

November 12, 2007 at 8:55 AM  
Blogger Nadeem - Azam Marketing said...

Sorry to hear that happened.

You should report the seller to DP and other bodies. Get him banned.

November 16, 2007 at 7:54 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Great thoughts you got there, believe I may possibly try just some of it throughout my daily life.



Website Design San Francisco

February 21, 2012 at 1:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home